They just ruined zap2it

Chat with other TGB members about whatever is on your mind.
STC

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by STC » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:21 pm

^ Yeah the split-loading scroll for more is a bit of a pain. I'd rather have the option to load up the whole lineup in one hit.
My high defs start at 600.
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

Space

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Space » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am

Resurrecting this old thread to once again complain about zap2it (screenertv).

After the disaster that was the last redesign, they eventually went back the the good-old original, and everyone was once again happy... Except, I guess, for the people at zap2it/screenertv. Because they have once again completely changed the site.

This time, it looks like they tried to keep much of the old functionality, but of course, the thing I use most on the site no longer works.

I used to the use the "My Faves" feature to keep track of all the series that I record. I would then use the feature that allowed you to list all of the upcoming airings of all of your favorite shows. This allowed me to relatively quickly scan through the list for new episodes, as they were clearly marked with a blue "NEW" icon.

They now have a similar feature with the new redesign, but it is broken. When you list "My Shows" (the new name for "My Faves"), and choose "Airing First", it lists the airings of you favorite shows chronologically, but only lists the FIRST airing of each of your favorites. So if any particular show is airing multiple times in the next 12 days, you will only see the first airing and that's it. Even if that first airing is a repeat episode. This is completely useless and I hope this was just an over-site and not what was intended.