FS: Ceton infiniTV 4 / Echo / ATI All in Wonder HD

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
Junkrat

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Ceton infiniTV 4 / Echo / ATI All in Wonder HD

Post by Junkrat » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 am

Bought the Ceton infiniTV 4 + Echo awhile back, but didn't use it much due to various reasons and then forgot about it until recently when I had to pack.

Looking to sell all this for a total (not each) of $85 + shipping:

Ceton Echo
Ceton infiniTV 4
ATI All in Wonder HD
Firefly Mini
Neuros OSD

The only two catches are: You have to take it all because I don't like sending electronics to e-waste when they are barely used :cry: . And since it's been a few years, I don't know what works and what doesn't.. although i'm pretty sure they were all working as I do like sending electronics that don't work to e-waste if I can't use them for parts.

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:21 am

I'll give ya 50 bucks for the 2 Ceton products.....if....The Echo gets an IP when you plug it in....and the infiniTV 4 gets a default IP

Those other items aren't worth the cost of shipping.

Sharks

Post by Sharks » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:02 am

Hello, I'm curious about the ATI All in Wonder HD, I know you said you didn't the stuff much but would you happen to know if it will receive FM radio? I'm seeing conflicting reports across multiple websites.
Thanks,
Sharks