WTB: Some spare parts

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
LuckyDay

HTPC Specs: Show details

WTB: Some spare parts

Post by LuckyDay » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Looking to build my parents a gift PC for Christmas to replace their old Pentium 4 that is on it's last leg. Posting this thread on a handful of the PC/hardware forums I'm a part of to see if I can keep costs low.

If anyone has a spare ATX PSU or some DDR3 RAM left over after some upgrades, let me know. Everything else for the most part I have covered. Willing to buy/barter, pay shipping, etc.

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by newfiend » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 am

I have some left over RAM. It's DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT CMT8GX3M2B2133C9 (8GB 2 x 4GB Sticks) I am willing to sell.

I also have a Corsair CX430 ATX PSU if that's enough wattage for what you're building. Both parts are used but work fine.
I pulled the RAM from my old Desktop PC and upgraded to 16GB so selling off the 8GB, and the PSU was in my kids old PC.

If you're interested just PM me and we can work out amounts and payment through PayPal.

newfiend~