FS: infiniTV 4, echo, hdhomerun, antenna

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
bonesgomoo

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: infiniTV 4, echo, hdhomerun, antenna

Post by bonesgomoo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:43 am

I have a few items that I'm no longer using that now need a good home. All items have been well cared for and come in the original packaging, with all the original accessories, because I'm a packrat that doesn't throw anything away.
Prices are negotiable within reason. I'll cover shipping if you get 'em at the asking price. Thanks for helping me not be broke!

-Ceton infiniTV 4 USB, 2.5 years old
$75, I just went back to onboard graphics and re-used my PCIe infiniTV.

-Ceton Echo, 4-ish years old
$75, Original beta version, WAF failed since it didn't have Netflix; using a 360 nowadays.

-HDHomerun Connect, 5 months old
$75, just didn't get very good reception due to my apartment location

-Antennas Direct Clearstream Eclipse (amplified), 5 months old
$75, this was the best of the 5 different antennas I tried in the apartment, but my location generally precluded me being able to go this route.

Wilky13

Post by Wilky13 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:22 am

Interested in the Echo. PM sent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bonesgomoo

Post by bonesgomoo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:33 am

Echo SOLD

infiniTV 4 USB, hdhomerun connect, and clearstream eclipse antenna still available! You know you want them!

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:10 pm

I have a beta echo too, sitting in the box. I bought 4 other ones to do my system as the beta unit can be a little flaky times. Is there a way to flash it back to the stable f/w?

cwinfield

Post by cwinfield » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Sammy2 wrote:I have a beta echo too, sitting in the box. I bought 4 other ones to do my system as the beta unit can be a little flaky times. Is there a way to flash it back to the stable f/w?
Sammy2 all that is necessary is connecting it as an extender and flash it using 1 during boot or use the web gui to update to the last stable build. Then wait about an hour while it flashes.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Android beta units don't have the echo settings plug in or the web gui, IIR anyhow, but I'll try. I'm reluctant to do it because I have been able to use Plex Server with Serenity for Plex to watch mkv's but might as well flash it if I can so I can use it as a CableTV box anyhow.. I'll be setting this one up in the garage..

cwinfield

Post by cwinfield » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Sammy2 wrote:Android beta units don't have the echo settings plug in or the web gui, IIR anyhow, but I'll try. I'm reluctant to do it because I have been able to use Plex Server with Serenity for Plex to watch mkv's but might as well flash it if I can so I can use it as a CableTV box anyhow.. I'll be setting this one up in the garage..
Ah that clears things up. In order to revert to non andrioid fw you need to contact support and use the echo recovery app. The instructions are in this thread, it is the same as unbricking procedure: http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... =69&t=3689
I had one as well and I reverted due to it crashing, it also fails to update to android anymore which isn't a big deal as it is mostly a novelty, interesting but not of much utility.

bonesgomoo

Post by bonesgomoo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:55 pm

HDHomerun and Antenna are moved to ebay as a combo starting at $75.

soccer4270

Post by soccer4270 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:53 am

I'm interested in the homerun, i'll take the antenna if i have to. Are these still available?

bonesgomoo

Post by bonesgomoo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:41 am

Sorry, I totally spaced and forgot to edit things here. All are sold.