HDHR3-CC Prime and HDHR3-US Dual Tuner 4 sale

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
okhomer

HTPC Specs: Show details

HDHR3-CC Prime and HDHR3-US Dual Tuner 4 sale

Post by okhomer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:34 pm

I have for sale HDHR3-CC Prime and HDHR3-US Dual Tuner 4 sale. Come with tuners, power, and coax cable. They have been sitting around for a while not being used and do not need them anymore. I don't want to deal with ebay. Prices are HDHR3-CC Prime $75 and HDHR3-US Dual $50. Buyer pays for shipping $14 for Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box. Or, buy both and get cheaper shipping $19 Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box. Or, local pick up in the Baltimore area for FREE!!! I will give it the weekend and if I get no takers I will go to ebay. Payment will be done by PayPal. Thanks.

Crash2009

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Crash2009 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:08 am

okhomer wrote:I have for sale HDHR3-CC Prime and HDHR3-US Dual Tuner 4 sale. Come with tuners, power, and coax cable. They have been sitting around for a while not being used and do not need them anymore. I don't want to deal with ebay. Prices are HDHR3-CC Prime $75 and HDHR3-US Dual $50. Buyer pays for shipping $14 for Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box. Or, buy both and get cheaper shipping $19 Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box. Or, local pick up in the Baltimore area for FREE!!! I will give it the weekend and if I get no takers I will go to ebay. Payment will be done by PayPal. Thanks.
I am interested in buying both on or about Nov 5